Our Unique Service
- We provide intensive support for people with challenging behaviours, dual diagnosis, autism specific services, services for people with additional physical and sensory needs and community support for people who are more independent.
- We can respond to all enquiries and referrals immediately and aim to be able to offer a service within two weeks of plans being agreed.
- Innovations operate a fleet of small and accessible vehicles. The drivers are also support workers and therefore build effective rapports with both carers and service users.
- Whilst we endeavour to promote independence, we have a door to door service if necessary to enable all to attend Innovations.
- We work closely with families, carers and other professionals to provide co-ordinated services for individuals. There is a high level of active service user participation with regular forums for service users.
- We have an excellent track record for offering a personalised service and endeavour to reach peoples’ aspirations and goals.
- We review each persons progress at least every six months. This involves gathering photographs and communicating with Service users and their carers to ensure that the appropriate support is in place to help reach their desired goals.
- We currently contract with Durham County Council, Darlington Borough Council, Middlesbrough Council and Gateshead.
- We offer taster days for people that are interested in our service. For this we require an up to date care plan and risk management plan.